Academic Courses & Fees Structure
|Faculty of Nursing Sciences|
Fees Structure for the Academic Year 2016-17
Fees Structure will be notify soon....
Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) : Four year under graduate course after 12th Science.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is soughtr.
- The candidate should have passed Std XII (10 + 2) or its equivalent with physics, chemistry, biology and English as a subject and scoring a minimum of 45% marks in PCB group (135 out of 300).
- Nonzero score in the MHT-CET examination of the year in which the admission is sought.
- Student shall be medically fit.
For Post Basic B.Sc. (N): Two year under graduate course after GNM.
- Passed General Nursing and Midwifery / Revised General Nursing and Midwifery or its equivalent examination.
- Registered with any state nursing council in India.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
M.Sc.(Nursing) : Two year post graduate course .
- Passed Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / Post Certificate B.Sc.
- Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as Nurse Midwife with any State Nursing Council in India or its equivalent.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / P.C. B.Sc. Nursing. Candidate shall be medically fit. .
Faculty of Nursing